Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Birthday Cards


My mom asked that I make several birthday cards for the children that she babysits. I sat blank for the longest time, no ideas popped in my head. Then it hit me why try and reinvent the wheel, there are so many talented people out there who have made some great cards. I hopped on over to My Pink Stamper and inspiration hit. The whale and the worm cards were scraplifted from My Pink Stamper and little details were added to change them up a bit. I love the Dinosaur Tracks cart and had to create this little card for the boys in the group. The Cupcake card was created using the Papertrey ink cupcake stamp and die set, love they way they turned out.

8 comments:

  1. You were a busy bee. Love your cards. I now feel like getting Create a Critter out tonight before bedtime

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute! My little niece loves Create a Critter, I will show her your cute cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards came out soooo stinkin' cute! I Love making children's cards... yours are ADORABLE! :o)
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute cards

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are really cute!

    Jan
    www.thecraftymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete