Friday, May 6, 2011

Birthday Invite

Been forever since I last posted. We moved last weekend, finally. We have been working on our new house for almost 2 years and it was fianlly time to move in. I also happened to be the week of my nursing finals. Needless to say it has been a very stressful couple weeks.

Anyhoo, my oldest daughter is turning 6 in June. I made this card using my favorite Paper Tray Ink paper, Pink by Design Cupcake stamp (my fav), My Pink Stamper stamps, and a set I bought at Michaels made by a company called Stampendous.   I had the best time making this card, loved finally getting to play with my Copic markers and I even used some glossy accents for the sprinkles. Hope you enjoy!




1 comment:

  1. These are wonderful. I hope your move went okay. Good luck with finals!

    ReplyDelete