Sunday, May 15, 2011

Summer In Paris

I bought the Summer in Paris cart specifically for the dress form image, I absolutely LOVE it. I couldn't wait to make something with it. I pulled the cart out today, slapped some Paper Trey Ink paper on my mat and cut, grhhh, I was soooo frustrated cutting at 5 inched the image was ripped and just plain horrible. I was soooo upset.

Not one to easily give up I decided to try using the new Bazzil paper I picked uo from HSN when it was on clearance. What a difference my images came out beautiful, crisp and just the way I imagined they should look. Still love my PTI paper, but maybe not for intricate cuts.


For this card I layered 3 different paper trey ink colors on a craft stock base. I then embossed the black layer with the D'vine cuttlebug folder and accented with VersaMark Watermark ink. I then cut the dress form image at 5 inches and used clear embossing powder on both layers, just LOVE the shine it adds. I also cut a little tag from Elegant Edges at 1.5 inches and layered on top of the same tag cut at 1.75. I then stamped with a My Pink Stamper stamp from the Simply sweet occasions set.  Thanks for looking!!

No comments:

Post a Comment